Team Building | Facilitated Team Sailing days
Team Building Sailing Programs on the Solent
As every good business person knows, team collaboration leads to higher motivated performance within your business. Without an engaged team of individuals, focused and working together - You don't have a fully functional team! Our tailored facilitated team sailing programs are a nautical mile ahead of standard class room methods we you will learn that small changes can make big differences! Teams share a common experience and develop a closer understanding of each other whilst put into an ever changing environment where reaction, communication and trust is everything!
Our facilitated program will be tailored for you to meet your requirements, business objectives, group sizes and budgets. We see it time and time again where motivational sailing events develop people, motivate staff and have a rewarding success for your business growth. Every persons contribution aboard is essential to assure the success of your sailing team - Just as in the workplace! Whether you are helming, trimming, working the winches or sat on the rail, all participants have to work together to get the best performance out of their yacht.
- Business relationships and understanding of your colleagues is fundamental to business success
- Participants will be better motivated and open to change
- Participants will be more receptive to feedback, other options and points to view
- Better self belief to work together with trust and collaboration
- Teams will be faster thinking, more reliable and happy!
- Strengths, motivations and weakness's are identified
- Deals with on the spot problem solving
- Sailing is a powerful catalyst for accelerated learning and positive change
- The best natural and Green form of team building and team development
- Teams working in an ever unpredictable environment
- Recognize to reward!
Working with our leading management / development facilitators the structured sailing workshops are aimed at thinking differently to get positive results.
Suggested Event Program
- Matched high performance & immaculate MCA Cat 2 Coded yachts
- Professional skippers and crew - Best on the Solent!
- Comprehensive catering and drinks package
- All fuel, running costs and mooring fees
- High quality wet weather gear and life jackets
- Facilitated team development program
- Digital pictures of your event
- Seriously Cool Events pre event and on site event management
8 - 100
Is the Team Sailing Workshop for everyone?
Absolutely yes! We generally find that most of our clients have never stepped foot on a sailing yacht before. But you will certainly want to come back again! You are not restricted by age, gender, ability or fitness. Sea legs are not required! One and two day training courses are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose a sailing event?
A sailing event is a great way to pull a team together, which can have long-lasting ripple effects for your business. In addition to this, it will improve stamina, confidence, agility and much more.
How many people can take part?
We can provide corporate sailing events for party sizes ranging between eight and one hundred people.
What areas is team sailing available?
We provide corporate sailing events across a number of popular UK sailing destinations including places such as Cowes, Swanwick, Hamble and a number of others.
How much does it cost to host a corporate sailing race?
The cost of the event will depend on a number of factors such as the type of event, how it’s tailored to you and the number of people taking part. If you’d like a quote for a corporate sailing event, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Do I need to have sailing experience?
No. Why it is always an advantage to have sailing experience, the whole experience is about working together as a team to achieve one goal. One of our trained team will be on hand to assist throughout the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
This event can be tailored to meet your requirements and budgets. Enquire with one of our event managers for further information and pricing.