Luxury power boat Hospitality
10th -17th August 2019
Treat yourselves to the very best Cowes Week Power boat hospitality event on board the most luxurious Sunseekers, Princess and Fairline Power Boats. Cowes Week is the longest running yachting regatta in the world, having been held in early August since the first races started in 1826. Today Cowes is known as home of International yacht racing and is now the greatest yachting regatta in the world! With your very own exclusive power boat event you are guaranteed the best front row and grandstand seats right in the mix of the sailing action! Guests are pampered from the moment they step on board with a super yacht standard of service, attentive crew and attention to detail.
Follow the racing, watch the quick race starts off the Royal Yacht Squadron line and lightening tacks around the marks or simply put the power on and put your power boat through it's paces. Indulge in sumptuous lunches, a complimentary bar and traditional English afternoon cream tea. Cowes Week is not all about the yacht racing. It is full of live entertainment, music and a colourful carnival atmosphere where spectators can enjoy the shoreside festivities.
Cowes Week Power Boat Hospitality
- Exclusive use of the Luxurious Power Boat - Sunseeker, Fairline, Princess. Power Boats for up to 12 guests per boat
- Professional skipper and crew / VIP Hostess
- Tea, Coffee, Croissants and bacon rolls on arrival
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Lunch on board or ashore in Cowes depending on your requirements
- Complimentary bar on board throughout the day including wine, chilled beers, selection of spirits with mixers, prosecco, pimms and soft drinks
- Afternoon tea and coffee with Scones, Clotted Cream and lashings of Strawberry Jam
- Daily Newspapers, flowers and additional touches
- £10 Million public liability insurance
- Digital pictures of your event
- All fuel and running costs
- Car Parking in the marina (selected marinas)
- All pre event and on site event management
Cowes Week Power Boat Hospitality Packages are available by the day, blocks of days or for the whole week. Book early for this event to ensure you are seen at Cowes Week on the best boats available!
What Our Clients Say
From start to finish our event was 100% professional. Your years of professionalism in the sailing world seriously shows, and at last it's brilliant to find a company that just makes it happen! The crew on board were amazing and added so much extra value to the day. Our guests on board have all commented on how much they enjoyed the day and how a day at Cowes Week is definitely one that should be repeated again. Forget sitting at the tennis! Seriously Cool Events have turned us into sailing addicts! Thank you again for the perfect day and look forward to working with you again next year.
- We are direct main Power Boat hospitality and event providers supplying sensational event packages at Cowes Week with over 20 years experience.
- Cowes Week is the oldest and largest International yachting regatta in the world and held right in our corporate sailing playground at Cowes.
- Power boats make an ideal hospitality solution at Cowes Week with boats for most budgets. Targa sports and flybridge power boat options available.
- Bespoke packages available with options for 8, 10 and 12 guests per boat
- Health and safety is our number one priority.
- RIBs available to join your power boat hospitality package.
Cowes Week Fireworks
Friday 16th August 2019 see's the most spectacular fireworks display to end the week of the International Yacht Racing. A very popular day for corporate hospitality so we advise to book early. Hotel accommodation is needed for the Friday to include the fireworks.
Don't miss the boat !
Seriously Cool Events are leading corporate event, team building and sporting hospitality providers. For bespoke packages and bookings please contact the Seriously Cool Event team.