cowes week hospitality on board the most sensational powerboats
Cowes Week Regatta Dates
Saturday 8th - Saturday 15th August 2020
Treat yourselves to the very best Cowes Week hospitality on board luxury powerboats with leading brands such as Sunseeker, Princess and Fairline. Cowes on the Isle of Wight is known as home of International yacht racing and is the biggest yachting regatta in the world! And as a result a seriously popular sporting hospitality event on the quintessential summer social calendar where you literally are not going to want to miss the boat! (to pardon the pun!) With your very own exclusive corporate hospitality day you are guaranteed the best front row and grandstand seats right in the mix of the racing action where quite frankly you will receive the finest of hospitality with sumptuous lunches, all inclusive bar and wow factor luxury of your chosen gin palace. Guests are pampered from the moment they step on board with a super yacht standard of service, attentive crew and supreme attention to detail.
Guests will follow the racing whilst watching the quick race starts off the Royal Yacht Squadron line and lightening tacks around the marks or simply put the power on and put your power boat through it's paces and enjoy the amazing sights and high end entertaining Cowes Week has to offer. You and your special guests will indulge in a sumptuous 3 course lunch (on board or ashore options), enjoy a complimentary bar on board and devour a traditional English afternoon cream tea. But of course Cowes Week is not all about the yacht racing but also the live entertainment, music and colourful carnival atmosphere therefore guests have the option to also go ashore to enjoy the whole experience.
Cowes Week PowerBoat Hospitality packages
- Exclusive use of the luxurious high speed power boat - Sunseeker, Fairline, Princess. Power Boats available from 8 - 12 guests per boat. Larger Motor Yacht solutions also available for up to 40 guests.
- Professional commercial yachtmaster skipper and crew / VIP hostess
- Tea, coffee, bacon rolls and selection of fresh pastries
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Sumptuous 3 course lunch on board or ashore in Cowes depending on your requirements
- Complimentary bar on board throughout the day including wine, chilled beers, G&T, prosecco, pimms, mineral water, cans of soft drinks, fruit juice and hot drinks
- Afternoon tea and coffee with scones, clotted cream and jam or choose renowned mega gooey chocolate brownies
- Magazines, flowers and additional touches
- £10 Million public liability insurance
- Digital pictures of your event
- All fuel, fuel supplements and running costs
- Car Parking in the marina (selected marinas only)
- All pre event and on site event management
cowes week SPORTING HOSPITALITY key facts
what our clients say
The best client day we have ever done at Cowes week to date. The boat, crew, catering and whole day was leagues ahead of what we have ever done before. Charlie was just the most fabulous host and all feedback has been to do the event with you again.
COWES WEEK FIREWORKS
Friday 14th August is the main Cowes week fireworks night to celebrate the end of the week long regatta. This day is very popular for corporate hospitality and 2020 will be even more spectacular as the SailGP have confirmed the super exciting foiling F50 catamarans will be racing for Leg 4 of the series on Friday 14th and Saturday 15th August 2020. This really will be world class sailing you won't want to miss. We advise to book early to guarantee your hospitality for these days.
Don't miss the boat !
Seriously Cool Events are leading corporate event, team building and Cowes Week hospitality providers. For bespoke quotations and bookings please contact the Seriously Cool Event team on
t. 0845 871 0166