Cowes Week Sailing Hospitality
8 - 15 August 2020
Enjoy the carnival atmosphere without racing on board the most luxurious sailing yachts at Cowes Week! Cowes Week is the longest running yachting regatta in the world, having been held in early August since the first races started in 1826. Today Cowes is known as home of International yacht racing and is now the greatest yachting regatta in the world! With your very own exclusive sailing hospitality, you are guaranteed the best front row seats right in the mix of the sailing action!
On board your luxury sailing yacht guests will follow the racing and watch the quick race starts off the Royal Yacht Squadron line with lightening tacks around the marks. Taking in the action with quality face to face business time. On board catering is simply sublime where guests will indulge in sumptuous lunches, a complimentary bar and traditional English afternoon cream tea or if you prefer guests have the option on booking to go ashore for lunch at a fine shore side restaurant. But of course Cowes Week is not all about the yacht racing ......... It is also famous for its sensational festival feel! Live music, entertainment, music, alfresco dining and the shopping village parade await you ..... that's if you can put your G & T down on board your luxury sailing yacht!
Cowes Week Sailing Hospitality
- Exclusive use of the Luxury Sailing Yacht with MCA coding and charter licenses
- Professional skipper and crew / hostess
- Tea, Coffee, Croissants and bacon rolls on arrival
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Sumptuous Lunch on board or ashore in Cowes depending on your requirements
- After lunch coffee and chocolates on board
- Complimentary bar on board throughout the day including wine, chilled beers, selection of spirits with mixers, prosecco, soft drinks, bottled water, tea and coffee
- Afternoon tea and coffee with Scones, Clotted Cream and lashings of Strawberry Jam
- Magazines, flowers and additional touches
- £10 Million public liability insurance
- Digital pictures of your event
- All fuel and running costs
- Use of high quality wet weather gear
- Automatic inflating lifejackets
- Sailing participation and tuition for those that want to take the helm
- Car Parking in the marina (selected marinas)
- All pre event and on site event management
Cowes Week Sailing Hospitality Packages are available by the day, blocks of days or for the whole week. We have yachts available from 8 - 12 guests and 1 available for 15 guests. Book early for this event to ensure you are seen at Cowes Week on the best sailing yachts available!
What Our Clients Say
From start to finish our event was 100% professional. Your years of professionalism in the sailing world seriously shows, and at last it's brilliant to find a company that just makes it happen! The crew on board were amazing and added so much extra value to the day. Our guests on board have all commented on how much they enjoyed the day and how a day at Cowes Week is definitely one that should be repeated again. Forget sitting at the tennis! Seriously Cool Events have turned us into sailing addicts! Thank you again for the perfect day and look forward to working with you again next year.
- We are direct main sailing hospitality and event providers supplying sensational event packages at Cowes Week with over 20 years experience.
- Cowes Week is the oldest and largest International yachting regatta in the world and held right in our corporate sailing playground at Cowes.
- 95% of our guests have never sailed before. You have the option to take the helm and get involved in sailing or simply sit back, relax, sip chilled wines and allow your crew to sail the boat.
- Bespoke packages available with sailing options for 8 - over 100 guests per day.
- Health and safety is our number one priority.
- RIBs available to join your sailing hospitality package.
Cowes Week Fireworks
Friday 14th August 2020 see's the most spectacular fireworks display to end the week of the International Yacht Racing. A very popular day for corporate sailing hospitality so we advise to book early! Hotel accommodation is needed for the Friday to include the fireworks.
Don't miss the boat !
Seriously Cool Events are leading corporate event, team building and sailing hospitality providers. For bespoke packages and bookings please contact the Seriously Cool Event team.